Keeping a Pet
Easthall Park is happy to allow pets in most of our properties. Permission is not required for small animals such as fish, mice or cage birds. However, you should ask our permission for larger animals such as a dog. We would generally only refuse permission if;
- The pet was unsuitable for the property;
- There would be too many pets in the home;
- Your pets had previously caused a problem;
If you are unsure about whether you need permission, please contact the office.
How many pets can I have?
Easthall Park has not set a specific limit. However, the number and type of pets you can have will depend on the pet and the size of your property. We look at each case on its merits.
Pets causing a nuisance
If you have a pet you should make sure that;
- Any dog excrement is removed appropriately;
- Dogs do not bark so as to cause a nuisance to others;
- Dogs are kept on a lead while in common areas;
- You do not install a cat flap without talking to us first.
If you pet causes a nuisance to others in the area around your home, permission to keep a pet may be withdrawn.
Applying for permission to keep a pet
You can apply for permission to keep a pet by contacting the office.