Alterations and Improvements

If you wish to carry out improvements or alterations to your house, for instance installing a shower, or a new kitchen, then you need to first seek our permission before commencing the work. All reasonable requests will be considered and appropriate advice given on how to proceed.

At the end of your tenancy you may be eligible for compensation for certain improvement work that you have carried out with our written consent.  You can obtain further information from us regarding the types of work that may qualify for compensation.

Download our Alterations and Improvements Information Sheet.

Download our Alterations Application Form