Easthall Residents Association
Easthall Residents Association (ERA) was formed in 1973 and co-ordinates the community activities from the Glenburn Centre.
This involves the day to day operating of the Glenburn Centre which includes:
- Community café
- IT suite
- Multi-purpose hall that accommodates the many social activities that take place in the Glenburn Centre
- Various Break-out Rooms
ERA deliver a diverse and varied range of activities for the benefit of the community including:
- Children and Young Peoples youth clubs
- Homework support classes
- My Life My Choice Additional Support Needs Service
- Cycling and Cycle Maintenance
- Community Café
- Alternative Education Programmes
- Outdoor Adventure Programme
ERA’s work has been recognised by the winning of multiple awards. These range from Evening Times Community Champions to most recently being awarded The Greta British Care Awards Frontline Leaders Award for The Whole of Scotland and North East England Region.
ERA have been recognised by Investors In Young People with a Platinum accreditation.