Home Contents Insurance

If you are a tenant of Easthall Park Housing Co-operative, the property you live in will be covered through our common building insurance policy.  What this means is that the structure, fixtures and fitting of the property are insured in the event of a disaster such as fire or flood.

This does not however cover your personal belongings and possessions.

We would like all tenants of Easthall Park Housing Co-operative to make sure that they access competitive insurance and there are a number of companies on the market that provide tenants contents insurance.

Tenants can contact any insurance company and the following two companies offer services to Housing Co-operative and Housing Association tenants:

Thistle Insurance Services

Email: tenantscontents@thistleinsurance.co.uk

Diamond Tenants Content Insurance Scheme

Email: diamond@sfha.co.uk