As a community focused organisation we aim to support those who are less able to remain in their own home for as long as possible. One way we can help people stay in their home is to alter or adapt their home to make their lives easier.

If you feel you are less able and think you may require some alterations or adaptations carried out in your home to make your life easier you must have an assessment carried out by an occupational therapist. The occupational therapist will then make the application you your behalf.The occupational therapist is employed by Glasgow City Council. Viw the Glasgow City Council website.

Demand for adaptations is very high and requests are prioritised based on levels of need.