Awards and Recognition
The Management Committee of Easthall Park Housing Co-operative recognises the importance of external validation of what we do.
The Easthall Park Governance Charter sets out the important role the Management Committee has in ensuring the achievement of high performance and exercising control.
Accordingly the Management Committee works with regarded external organisations to examine the effectiveness of what we do and to support a strategy of continuous improvement.
We are delighted in the last couple of years to have received the following awards and accreditation:
- Top 20 Organisation Holding Investors in People Platinum Award in 2020
- Investors in People Platinum award (2019 - 2022)
- Business Insider - Scotland's Not for Profit Best Employer 2017
- Platinum Employer of the Year 2017 Finalist
- Investors in People Platinum award (2016 - 2019)
- Finalist Scottish Home Awards Social Landlord of the Year – Small 2016
- Housing Excellence Awards Social Landlord of the Year – Small 2015
- Finalist Chartered Institute of Housing and Inside Housing UK Outstanding Landlord of the Year 2015
- Finalist Scotland’s Best Employers 2014 Youth Investment Award – Highly Commended
- TPAS Best Practice in Involving All Award – Young People 2014
- Chartered Institute of Housing and Inside Housing UK award of small social landlord of the year 2013
- Investors in People Gold standard
- Quality Scotland "Committed to Excellence" and "Recognised for Excellence"
- Scottish Government Information and Advice Standards accreditation
- Graduate of Carbon Trust Carbon Management Programme
- Investors in Young People good practice award
For further information on what we do and why we exist, please get in contact.